<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HO HO HO.

I am finally back after.. 2 days? Ahh, I didn't really have the right mood to blog. And since I'm in school now with nothing to do, let me blog.

Things are not going out very well for me these few days. I'm not saying why. But life still goes on. I don't like to be compared with others, that's 1 thing for sure. It makes me feel very.. Downgraded, or in short, sick. (Actually it depends on who you compare me with).

The bored/sian feeling is always with me. And I don't know why. Sometimes, I wish I wouldn't feel this way. It just happens.


OH BTW, I HAVE CHANGED MY URL. CLICK HERE. AND RELINK ME!

I hate this shitty life of mine.


♥ With LOVE