<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, December 1, 2008

Firstly, I wanna thank Gc, Bk And Eieng for coming down to surprise me during work. Another sweet bunch of friends. Bought my birthday cake and gave me my present. A scrapbook. Sweet! I am so damn touched, seriously. Cause even though we haven't really contacted much, but they still remember and are willing to spend so much time for me. I love you girls and thanks for everything!

Today work was crazy. We had so many promos. And the customers are like never ending. The whole shop was so messy. But oh well, time passed pretty fast.

Daddy came to fetch me again after work. I love daddy.


Thinking of many stuffs. Many many stuffs. And I wonder how I'm gonna spend my time next week. School ends early most of the days. Bored. Let me rot. I made a birthday wish today. My first birthday wish after 3 days. Lol. :)



Imisssomeone.


♥ With LOVE