<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, November 10, 2008

Yesterday was an awesome day! Slack slack slack. And slack. :)

Went to break with Lisa. Sushi!!! Eat until damn happy please. I at there enjoying every single thing i ate. Ate so much. Tried the tempura ice-cream. BESTTT. Yummmyyy!! After eating, guess where we went?

TOY MACHINEEEEEE!

There's a whole bunch of toy machines at Amk Hub last level. Like over 30? You know what i mean? When you put the coin in the machine and turn turn turn then got one pokeball come out. Lol. Yup. We spent so much on turning. Kept getting the same keychains over and over again. Couldn't get what we wanted. Damnn. Turn until very happy. Like small kids at there laughing and complaining whenever we get the ugly ones. Boo!

After that, went to sign in and things went out okay. After work, Lisa waited for me to sign out. So nicee, she let me off early. 5 plus sign out already. Wheeee! Guess where we went again? The arcade. I wanted to catch a keychain. Damn cute oneee. But that 1 is depends on skill and luck. Too bad, I don't have any. Lisa tried catching one. But in the end, she caught the metal bar instead. I was practically laughing at her like mad.

When it was my turn, guess what i caught? Air. Lol. Dammmit. I tot the machine button can press many times one. Who knows only can press one time. Super paiseh. So many people were looking. In the end, we gave up. Went back to the toy machine to turn our stuffs. In the end, turn until sian already, cause we didn't get the keychain we wanted. Spent so much money.

Went to walk walk a while and went home. Homeeee, super tired. But again, a little problems occured here and there. Sorry kuku. I know it's my fault again. I shouldn't have ended the conversation like that. :(

Today was almost the same. Just that problems were kinda solved. :) HCI presentation. Some kukubird never come. So our presentation postponed to Wed. Yippieee! After school stayed back. Did some modelling and crap stuffs. And went home at 9? Spenc took same bus as me.

Okay. Tmr intervieww. Lucks to meeee! And the people who are going for interview tooo! :)



I just realised, how much my lil round face sis means to me. I was eating my dinner when my grandma talked to me. Telling me how poor thing my sis was. Always alone at home. Mother always go out till late, to drink. Sigh. Why can't adults be more responsible? Why? If you don't wanna take responsibility, then why give birth? Why make your children suffer? Selfish!

Grandma says there's noone there for my fat sis. No mother, no father, no sister. Said wanted to send her to an orphanage. I heard this i almost cried. I was thinking, the times when i treated her like shit. How she's suffering alone at home, dying of boredom. If only.. I was at home. If only I hadn't done the mistake i made. If only my sis was staying with me.

Sometimes, I would think, what would happen if one day she suddely disappear. The feeling then comes rolling in. Heartache. I swear I'll go crazy. And, I won't let any bastard off if he tries to bully my sister. I love you fatty fatty mei.


♥ With LOVE