<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yesterday didn't blog cause I was toooo exhausted. But anyway, I'm still tired now so I think this post won't be as long.

Yesterday after school waited for kuku till 9. waited for him at the library. And thanks Dian for giving me a listening ear and my advisor. Haha. One of the nicest friend I can ever have.

Went to Downtown to eat and somebody eat 2 meals. How scary. His stomach I think made up of rubber. After that, went back to my place and bid goodbyes.

Today, kuku did it again. Thinking of skipping school. Cause he was lazy to get up. Hmph. Don't make it a bad habit, pig! No more next time! Everyday take cab, you think you rich huh?

After HCI classes, went to break with my kuku, Jy, and Shujuan. Ate outside school. Went back for lecture. And my mood was not very good. Lol. Don't ask me why. :P

After that went for 3D classes and today was a slack day! Went to meet Sharina, and Dian with Shujuan after school today. Ate. Like non-stop today laaa. Die. Now someone gonna say i grow fatter.

Waited for kuku again. Slacked at the library. After that, went to Downtown again. Go eat ice cream. Cause I got the sudden craving. :) I feel loved! Hahaha. Okay after that follow him eat and went back.

Realised sth, and I didn't quite like it. But still, gotta accept the fact. Because no matter what, I cant make the decision for anyone. And I want you to be happy. Oh, sorry to kuku to make you miss your bus again. :( Guiltyy.



ILMKPVM.


♥ With LOVE