<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Went school for storytelling cds "event", which is to go to a nursery school to tell stories to kindergarden kids. I was a little anxious, and nervous. And I was late. Boo. And lost. :(

At last i finally found the place. Me and Ran were assigned to a class. And when i entered, I saw those kids.. So cuteeeeeeeee! So I'm like.....

Me: Hello children!!
Children: Hello auntyyyy!!
(you can hear my heart shatter into pieces after)

Started telling stories and I must say they got a very good memory. And cute. HAHAHA. Okay. Told 3 stories in total. They are like so damn cute la. Steam okay.

After telling them, we said goodbye and went back to school. Today school quite slack. HCI classes natlow never come. So the course manager came instead. Kinda boring. Almost fell asleep. After school, went out with kuku.

Went to downtown to watch the cartoon show. Madagascar? Is that how u spell it? It was okay la. Quite lame. Oh well i mean what do you expect from a cartoon? After that, got this very big problem with him. Emo-ed like hell. I don't like kuku's attitude just now. :(

Went to pasir ris park to talk and things were solved after don't know how long. Took a bus back home. And he went off to his own homeee. :)



I sth you.


♥ With LOVE