<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thursday night had a very serious attitude problem with Shane. Went to Downtown to eat and after that i don't know why suddenly this problem happened. Attitude all the way back home and bla bla bla. Long story. Went to Pasir Ris Park to talk till 2 plus am? Good thing the problem's over.

FRIDAY

Skipped storytelling classes. Was so freaking tired and daddy fetched me to work. Thank you daddyyy! Saved me from taking the bloody bus. Work okok only lah. After work, went off with Alex to block 232 at Amk area to eat. Jess came to find us awhile later. In the end, me and Jess walked to the Bishan open pub ourselves cause Alex only can fetch one person. So fair fair. Caught up with Jess all the way to the place.

Slacked awhile there while waiting for the rest to come. A while later Joey and Leron came. Followed by WeiLong. Leron left earlier. I wanted to leave earlier. So, they made me drink and kept playing the 5-10 game. In the end i felt super uncomfortable and uneasy. Rest, drink, rest, drink. At around 3, I cannot tahan already. Vomited at the grass there. Vomit until sit on the road. Lol? Luckily Weilong Alex and Joey took care of me. Jess also KO-ing already. Thanks Weilong esp. :) Thanks for walking me to take a cab.

Took a cab and was talking to Mrpig. Actually I can't really remember what i talked about. Lol. Took a cab to find him and slept. Lol. I forgot what exactly happened. Just vaguely remember. But some stuffs really did remember la. I couldn't sleep cause I was so freaking uncomfortable. Stupid pig sleep so fast. Leave me alone to rot. HMPH.

Woke up and got prepared for work. Again, someone dilly dally, took his time. And went to eat PizzaHut. I was late for work for 1 hour. LOL. First time. Weilong kept calling me. I was so damn bloody stress. Superrrr. Reach already faster sign in.

Today work okay la. Cat came down to find me again. Told me some stuffs which i never really expected. Hope the ex ipzone staffs are happy! :)

Daddy came to fetch me again after work. He said he become worse than taxi driver. LOL. But i still love you daddy!

Ryan saw my DP in msn and asked me if it was my recent photo. So I'm like yahh. And he's like.. OMG, lets go for a moviee. (with the evil intentions). He wants to do sth to my cheeks, again. NO, Ryan, don't you dare touch my cheeks. I know it's getting rounder and your temptations are.. Lol. Lalala~ Dream on!


Okay photobucket is freaking slow. Update another time. Niteeee!


♥ With LOVE