<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, November 13, 2008

RANDOM.

What is love? Have anyone of you thought you were in love, but it turns out to be just an infatuation in the end? How does it feel? What is love? How do I know whether I'm in love, or just infatuation?

LOVE - A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

INFATUATION - An object of extravagant, short-lived passion.

What is short-lived to you? 1 month? 1 year? How long?

To me, I have experienced a number of times being infatuated. Well, when i was in Secondary school, of course. Bad, bad experience. So I ask myself this. Am I in love, or am i just in a fantasy where everything just lasts for a short period?

I used to think, that my life would always be like what I was in the past. Changing of boyfriends every now and then. But I remembered someone once told me; "when you grow older, you will learn the meaning, and how to love."

I realised, that it was so true. I learnt to love. My family, the people around me. And to put it in a crude way, I loved someone who didn't deserve it. Love is blind. Anyone deeply in love would be more than willing to do stupid stuffs. Example? "If you leave me, I will kill myself." "

When I was a secondary school kid, I used to tell myself I was in love. But? It always turned out that my feelings for my boyfriends fade within less than a month. Horrible, isn't it? It changed when I started getting in Poly life. I met someone, sacrificed so much, even though I'm treated like a piece of shit. Yes, then i realised, I was in love. For a year plus, I continued lying to myself, telling myself there was still a glimpse of hope. Nope. False hopes.

Until I met this really nice person. Who taught me what's wrong, and what's right. Who's willing to listen to whatever nonsense I have to say. Who's not giving up on me, though a countless of times, I don't listen, and not learning. Till this day, he's still teaching and not giving up.

But sometimes, I wonder. If only I am more sensible, if only I'm more matured, if only learning was easy. Everyday would be a very happy day. No arguments, no horrible feeling. How nice. I really wish I can just stop doing nonsense stuffs and LEARN.

Oh well, this post have been extra random. It just suddenly popped into my mind. Gottago sleep now, I guess? Have been eating way too much nowadays. People are calling me fat. Damn. How i wished I loved exercising. Anyone need extra fats?



Ask me if i love you.


♥ With LOVE