<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, November 3, 2008

Period sucks, BIG TIME. I'm like having super bad cramps and feeling all exhausted. Why can't guys just have periods instead of us? Not fair. Ok, i know la, "guys must go army leh", or "guys go out to work to earn money for the family leh". But still. NOT FAIR. I hate periods.

I didnt go home yesterday w/o informing my grandma. And to be a worser granddaughter, i diverted my calls to a non-existing number, so.. Yah, you know? Lol. Slept through the night and couldn't get myself to wake up to bathe at 12 plus am. So didnt bathe. HAHA. Must be thinking "walao, what a dirty pig!" But someone else was worse. Didnt bathe for 1.5 days. Grossssss x 100000000.

Tried waking up at 7, 7.30 but was so freaking tired. Dont know why so tired. Lol. In the end, someone skipped lessons! I feel so guiltyyy. Slept till 10 and i woke up to bathe and we took a cab to school. I thought i was late for 3D class, but Mr Douglas was even later. He came in late for an hour. Lol.

There's this particular someone in my class, super duper irritating. All the time, asking for help. Fuckkk. Can't you give others a chance to ask for help? You think what? Only you paying school fees issit? Only you wanna pass this sub issit? Or you think you where big? I don't see any lehh. I mean, the whole lessons this person was asking cher how to do this and how to do that. In the end, i tink he modelled the character's head for that person already lo. NOT FAIR NO.2!

Super irritated cause i didn't know how to start on my character's head, and i DIDNT get to ask for help at all. Thanks to that someone. THANKS. We are all in deep shit. And there's so many people in my class who's so far ahead of us. They are almost finishing their modelling. Like OMG, super fast. I haven even started on mine. I miss my old class!

Break time went to eat and up for HCI lessons. Today's lesson was boring also. Did a lil bit of work here and there. Stupid Jy, keep making fun of me. And I was so pms-ing. Luckily that kukupigbrainshane let me play his hair. Stupid boy look like girl. Jy said he prettier than me. :( Shujuan said the movie REC damn nice. I wanna watch also! Don't care. Die die must watch now. :p

After class, stayed to play a round of DJMAX3 with Daryl. Trashed him with 800+ combos. WHOOHOO. Noob! =P And went to find lab to do our resume. Finally it's doneeeeee! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! But.. Need to worry about 3D now. BAHHHH.

I hate my cramps.


♥ With LOVE