<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, November 6, 2008

I went to cut my bloody hair today.


OUTCOME: FAILED.


WTFFFFFFFFF. I mean my hair now is like worse than shit. Omg laaaaa. My fringe has been SNIPPED off. WTHH. I LOOK UGLY. No, FUGLY. ARGHHHH.

I have absolutely no mood. DAMMIT. I wish my hair faster grow. Stupid hairdresser. Make me walk so far to cut and then, anyOhow CUT. I see her cut i also scared. Pulled a few strands of my hair somemore. _l_

My hair is therefore pronounced as fugly. Fugly = Fucking + ugly. NEVERMINDDD. Anyway, today went shopping with SJ after school and i was the one buying all the stuffs. I spent around $70+ bucks today including food? OMGGG. Tomorrow still have to go drink with jess and co. Lol. Money flyyyy~

After shopping, went to find that kuku at the library and this stupid uncle beside us mouth cannot close. We were talking when he said:"You all wanna chat, go find a place to chat. This is a library." YAHHH. I'M NOT BLIND OR STUPID. I know that is a library. Peabrain. In the end we had to whisper. Stupid man.

After that went to take bus. Shane went to school while I went to cut my hair. OKAY I SHALL STOP REMINDING MYSELF. My hair looks like cock now. I rather have my old messy hair. ARGHHH!


EMO LEVEL: 100/100.


♥ With LOVE