<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally, turned 18 the last 3 days. Wasn't feeling what I have expected to feel. Just another ordinary day, I guess. But guess what? I am happy cause there are people around me who still remembers! I would like to thank ALL the people who have wished me, who have never forgotten me. Esp to my kuku who wished me on the dot. And to my brother who also wished me on the dot, just a few seconds later den that pigg. I love my both shanes! :)



Woke up and went to school. 3d classes, boring! Went to meet girls at LT and they gave me a bigggg surprisee. I got presents. Awwww, how sweet. Thanks to all my babiesssssss! I love you girls many many! Muacks x 1000000. :P After that went to do HCI stuffs. And thanks babe for coming down. You're such a great help. After HCI, went to TM with SJ, and did a little bit of shopping. Went to meet pig at school there around 6 plus. Took a bus to Holland V to eat goood food! Went to eat ice cream after that. I am a happy girl cause I have my pig to celebrate with me this year. :) Thanks kuku.



Went to school late the next day for cds. Was late for an hour. And once i reached the class, within a few minutes I was asked to tell my story. Boo. In the end, it was just a rehearsal. Wasted. Next week is my actual assignment. Now I have to think of another story. Booo.



After school, went back grandma's house to sleep. I wanted to find my new pair of shoes but it was stolen. Imagine how pissed off i was. I totally had no mood to go club in the night. My stuffs are ALWAYS missing and I wonder why. Had a short nap after and went back school to meet pig.



Took a bus back and got changed. Went to take a bus down to Zouk. And in the end, changed our minds to go Powerhouse. Lisa, her bf, Joey, her gf, me, pig, xin jia, marc, ronald, fazli and his gf went. I think i drank too fast that's why my kick super fast. Omg, I wonder how i behaved. By looking at the pics taken, I think i acted a bit retarded, actually, very. Lol.



Pig brought me home. And i fell asleep, while he went to buy sth. Lol. Woke up a few hours later and realised he was sleeping. So i woke him up. Lol. Was still feeling a bit high though. Yup. Went back to sleep.



Woke up and laze around before going to bathe and eat. Went to eat at the Bp shopping mall. Yup. After that cabbed down to work.


♥ With LOVE