<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, November 22, 2008

Days have not been good for me. Esp after that day. Yup. Hope she doesn't do it again. I don't like it. Alot. And FYI, girls are jealous creatures. I, for example, gets jealous over the slightest reasons and you'll never know how I react to that. Fuckin hate the thought of she staying over. But.. Oh well. Over. And again, I'm repeating myself, I WISH it will not happen again. I am really controlling myself by not typing nasty stuffs about that someone.

Okay, so what happened yesterday? Oh, went for CDS and met kuku to eat dessert at like 11 plus? Talked about that topic again, and as usual, things went a lil haywire. Can't stand it. Don't know why such stuffs happen also. Nvm, I tell myself, it's over, it's over. And there won't be a next time.

Went to meet my girls after that and ate. Daddy came school to fetch me to work. Such a nice daddy. Signed in early. Super exhausting day cause new launch arrived. And we had to open like hell. And what's worse, customers always come at the wrong time. The crowd usually comes in when we're busy like hell. Purposely or what?

After work, Daddy came to fetch me again. :) Came home and waited for some pig to call me. But it seemed to take like forever ah? I wonder whyyyy. Lol. Talk till 3 plus - 4 am and went to sleep.

This morning, went to warehouse to take lightbulbs for shop. Thanks to Elson who's such a nice chap, carrying the heavy cartons all the way till we hailed a cab. :) Signed in. Worked like dog. Okay. And kuku came to find me today. :))))) x 10000

Went to have lunch and did a mini shopping. Damn sian. I always make it a habit not to check the price when i get sth. Oh well. I need someone to constantly remind me. Not to spend my money lavishly.

Went for break slightly longer cause I, I, I, *fill in the blanks*. :D And then we finally got a new player and speaker for our shop. Damn fucking rocks my socks please. The sound system is 10000 times better than the previous one. I am so happy! :)

After work, Daddy came to fetch me again. And, I can't wait for tomorrow! YAYYYYYY!
Illllllly.


♥ With LOVE