<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, November 15, 2008

Alex and me





Sec 402. Spot me?





After work yesterday, kuku came down to find me and we went all the way from Amk to Tampines to watch the movie REC, which was a midnight movie. The movie's quite okay. Very thrilling. Not a bad choice, but, just an okay movie after all. I really hate GV cinemas cause the cinemas advertisements take damn long, and the cinema itself is so small. Furthermore, no couple seats. _l_


Didn't feel good in the cinema. Stomach was unwell. So it spoilt the mood. After movie, cabbed back to BP. I slept in the cab without realising. To make the day worse, the cab cannot accept NETS. So like. Yah. I waited for kuku in the cab while he went up to take money from his mum.
Went home and was so damn bloody lazy to bathe. So late already. So we chatted until around 6am. Lol. Before moving on, let me ask you people sth again. Is status important to you? Well, to me, it is, to a certain extent.


Why do i say that? Imagine, if there is no status.

1) Boy/Girl goes out to have fun. Does sth wrong(You know what i mean) He/she don't have to feel so guilty. You have no right to question them.
2) No sense of security.

3) Bla bla bla. I don't know how to put it either. Lol. Nexttt.

Yes. Okay so woke up late and was late for work. Took a cab there. Dammit. This month really spent so much on cab fare. Money come back to mee. Please. Went to work and xinjia face super black. I was late for half an hour. So i became super pressurized. Everything was okay a while later.


Went to break and slept. Was sleeping with Alex in the store. When i woke up, he told me i kept shouting:"I don't want." I didn't even know what i dreamt of. Lol. Now then i know i got sleeptalk. Hahah.


Went out with Lisa to get her stuffs and ate ice cream. Signed in. And bla bla bla. Okay. After work daddy came again. And home sweet home. I feel bloated. Stupid fat stomach. Kukubird keep saying i fat. Everyday also say i fat. Hmph! Say the same thing everyday not sian huh? Pig.


Anyway I'm like damn warm. Weather sucks to the core so Im gonna bathe now. Byeee.
"I got a big big mosquito bite."


♥ With LOVE