<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay, I'm like freaking exhausted so I'll just summarize my post for today.

Woke up earlier than usual cause weekends open shop half an hour earlier. Fell asleep on the bus and woke up with a loud 'THUD' and i realised i knocked my head against the window. Freaking embarrassing and looked around to see who was watching. Quickly got down the bus.

Work was like shit as usual. Especially when it's converted to all wagons. Like wth?! So crowded today. And i extended full shift cause it means money money money. Only went for a break instead of two and my back was aching like hell by the end of the day.

There was this customer who carried this little cute tiny baby in his arms. And as usual, my hands itchy. So I'm like all spastic and acting like a total retard in front of the baby. The next thing i knew; the daddy made me carry the baby. OMGGGG, steam okay.

For the first time, a customer actually let me hold his baby. I was so freaking happy and started smelling the baby's hair. I love smelling babies' hair btw. Sounds a bit psychotic, but.. yah. I like. After a while, i asked baby's daddy if i could bring her home. WAHAHA. The baby started crying for her daddy after a while. :( Boo hooo. But it certainly made my day. I'm in love.. With the baby.

After work, went to take a bus home and the journey was freaking long and i tried sleeping but so many thoughts on my mind. So didn't sleep. Ok. That's all. Didn't expect my post to be this long. Nighty night!



I sound retarded tonight. Shoosh.


♥ With LOVE