<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not home on Friday, so wasn't able to blog. Well, on Friday there was not enough manpower so Xin Jia and Weilong kept asking me to extend. Wth, people purposely put morning shift cause got sth on right. Tsk tsk.

Furthermore, that kuku come soooooooo late! At 8 only then he come. Make me so hungry, and tired. HMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So went to eat and left.

AGAIN(as usual), i said the wrong stuffs which makes things go haywire but oh well. What to do?

Gonna be a quite short post cause i have no feel for blogging today. Overall, good day? I dunno.



*EDITED AT 2AM*

I am feeling so fucking.. Fucked up? Pardon me for my fucking language cause i kinda like fucking have a aftermath of pms? I dunno? Call me a liar. Yes, i am a liar. I hate every single shit that is happening to me.

Sebastian tan, or whoever the fuck goes around spreading shit about me which is not true, go fucking screw yourself up. Ty. Dont make me look like the pathetic one. Bloody suckerssssssss. And those guys who tries to flirt/hook up/lie, also go screw yourself up. And those people who make me trust them and in the end those were a pack of lies, go poke your assholes with a fucking piece of (*&^$^$#*&(^. Nbcb. I hate it when people lie.

Trying to vent my anger here cause it has NOT been a good day for me afterall. Suckerssssss. Spoil my day. Mood = FUCKING FUCKED UP.

To my darling girl, stop being so dumb and kuku and wake up. Stop doing this to yourself. Don't put your whole ina relationship. That faggot don't deserve your everything. Always sweet in the beginning, but horrible ending. What's the use of being in a relationship like that? Don't trust people just because they do little stuffs like that. Don't be like me. Don't be stupid. Always trusting the wrong people.

Stop all your nonsenses sluts and bastards. Enough. You are all driving me crazy. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.


I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar. I am not vulgar.


♥ With LOVE