<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, October 3, 2008

A million apologies for my recent blog posts which are either too emo, or too angry. I couldn't get to sleep yesterday. But wait, let me confess something; i ate supper yesterday. At around 12 plus, me and my cousin, Jamie decided to eat Mac. And so.. We ordered. 1 Mc Spicy burger, 1 fillet burger, nuggets, fries and drinks. And we finished them all within half an hour? So freaking fulllll i tell you.

After that, i tried to put myself to sleep, cause I didn't want to think of stuffs cause when i start thinking, I don't stop. And it ever ends. Somehow, i actually think that things are gonna change. Don't know what yet. But yeah, if it happens, I'll promise to blog about it.

I couldn't sleep for a few reasons. I was thinking of stuffs, and i was thinking of someone cause i missed that special someone really badly. It was around 4 plus when i received an sms from the someone who slept without saying goodnight. Wonder who.

Talked till 6 am and decided to sleep. Couldn't help it but feel happy. Woke up and life continues as usual. I thought my plans today were ruined. But talked to Darla online and decided to catch up for a movie. So got prepared and stuffs and left home. Went to buy tickets for The House Bunny. After that went to get water and food. And went back to the cinema.

The movie was nice, damn funny, and a very bimbotic show. Girls should watch it. Super nice. After the movie, went to library, borrowed this book called Grotesque. Been searching for it for longggg! Finally, it's mine,for 3 weeks. HAHAHA. Went to get contact lens also and after that left for home. Thanks Daryl!

Someone so ap today. And I'm having this really uncomfortable feeling right now. My bad. Everything lies in me. Sorry Shane.


♥ With LOVE