<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, October 19, 2008

I have to warn you people, there are LOADS of pictures from yesterday. Hehehehe. But first, i must tell you all what I've been up to today. I went to NSQ! And i must say the people there very friendly! :) I was quite late, around 20 mins? Cause i lost my way. I don't even know how to go NSQ from the bus stop I alighted.

I think i asked around 4 people for directions? Omg, better don't people know from Singapore. So malu. :p And went to sign in and gotta know this IP staff. I forgot her name? Sh*t. Okay nevermind. Lol. Went break alone and ate aloneeee. Sad. :( Boohooo.

After that went to the store to play my psp. At 3 plus Jess sign in. :D So happy i tell youuuuu. Talked like nobody's business as usual. Then I think there's nth much already. Waited for the ps relief to come(and he was late by half an hour?!) and i signed out. Wanted to get new shoes but no size for me Oh well. Make do with the old ugly sandals/shoes/slippers first.

And ya, today got customer say my face like wanna bash people up. She complained to another Baleno staff. Shitface mtherfcker.

I only got like 2 hours of sleep yesterday? Was on the phone and solving some stuffs and talking. I must say I'm lucky to have meet people like kukubird cause I'm finally realising what's good and bad for me. :))))

Okay. I think that's all for today. I am so not looking forward to school tmr! :(

Zann and me
Photobucket

Photobucket

1
Act emo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sheryl's guestbook
Photobucket

2nd aunt, me
Photobucket

Fav uncle and me
Photobucket

Fav aunt and me
Photobucket

Monster
Photobucket

Sis, cousin(s), me
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shermaine and Sharlene
Photobucket

Shermaine, 1st uncle, Zann, me
Photobucket

1st uncle and me
Photobucket

Photobucket



Ok damn boliao.
Photobucket

:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pole dancing? :x
`Photobucket

Us
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do Re Mi Fa
Photobucket

Eating tiny people
Photobucket

Ok this one failed.
Photobucket

This one also fail. Lol
Photobucket

Her face kena cut. HAHA.
Photobucket

Swimming pool time
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma and 2nd aunt
Photobucket

Zann, grandma, me
Photobucket

cousins and grandma
Photobucket

Dunno who's that girl with 1st uncle
Photobucket

Again
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Myself camwhoring(like mad)
Photobucket

PhotobucketI

Photobucket

Photobucket

So big alrdy still wanna play toys. Tsk tsk
Photobucket





IMISSTHATKUKUFACEBIRD


♥ With LOVE