<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I forgot what happened a few days ago but.. I think i was happy? Yes? No?

Didn't came home again that's why i didn't have the time to blog. Anyways, went to accompany kuku to get his Omnia on Saturday. OMNIA LEH! Omg. I wanted to get that phone too but my stupid contract still not over yet. Have to wait till next year March? Zzzz. So long la.

Met him at somewhere at ps and went to get the queue number. 1 and a half hour before his turn. So went to follow the greedy monster to eat. After eating, went to walk a while, i think? And went back to get his line and new phone. I think i was even more excited than himself.

After getting the phone, went back and i started to feel hungry. So went to the shopping mall to eat the not-so-nice hokkien mee. But i still ate finish anyway. : p Went to get his new omnia cover. I forgot what happened after that. Maybe i should bring a notebook out so that i could jot what i have been doing the whole day eh? But i think i not so free. HAHAHA.

I realised that i have very serious attitude problem at times, oh well, most of the times. :( And i know i don't listen each and every single time. That's what makes the people around me so frustrated with me. I'm sorry, esp to...

I have never put myself in your shoes. But I know how you felt, when you used an example on me. Dota thingy. Bah! It was actually then, when i finally knew.. How you actually felt. Yes, that feeling sucks to the core. I hate it. Alot. And alot. And alot.

Sorry for being such a crybaby. :( I don't usually cry unless I'm really sad. Okay, next.

Woke up the next day and was pms-ing. I didn't feel like going to work. The thought of it makes me sick. But still went anyway. And met up with the same f customers. Okay, don't elaborate on that. Wait kena say again! Hmphhh!

Dad fetched me home, again. And bought Mac's for me. Reached home and Jamie was using the com so i was busy reading my storybook. This is one book which makes me really addicted. Niceee. Went to sleep. And woke up at 4 to disturb someone. Who was still busy with his phone! Kukubird one leh.

Was awoken by Jamie's loud laughter and voice and became quite irritated. I wanted to sleep but i can't due to the noise pollution. Lol. But still, i managed to sleep for awhile. Woke up, went to work. Thanks Alex for helping to extend full shift.

After work, we went to eat. Cabbed down to Lot1 with Lisa cause they needed help for conversion. Regret. So damn bloody tired. And far for me. Do the breakdown for the cartons and was bored to death. Someone didn't say goodnight to me before sleeping. Pig.

Around 240AM, Amk staffs left together. The Lot1 staffs still have ALOT to do. I wonder what time they'll do until. Saw my GF ZhengHong. Hahaha. So cute lah he. The first thing he said when he saw me was: EYY BF!

I took a cab home and the cab fare costs around $40? My pocket got hole already. I hope the claim faster come back. If not i really have to eat grass. And know what? I was locked out just now. Super pissed. I told my grandma i was coming home. But when i reached home, i realised the door was locked. So i knocked on her window. After a good 15 mins, she finally opened the main door. Bathed and now waiting for my stupid hair to dry. Damn, I'm having a blocked nose. Guess it's time to sleep.


Promises are so hard to keep. But you gotta keep trying.


♥ With LOVE