<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am so bored of my work and i seriously feel like quitting. But if i quit, i will not have the money to eat, allowance, school stuffs etc. WTHHH. I hate work and school at the same time.

I am so darn tired these few days. I don't know why? Maybe I'm dying or sth. My eyes are closing now and i think it's time for bed.

2 more days to hell. I hope i don't die this sem again. I'm already starting to dread school even before it starts. But I'm happy enough with my new timetable and class. I hope my other new classmates are good classmates. And I'll make sure Ran dies in class.

I'm sooo not looking forward to school. But i'm happy at the same time cause i can see my girls!!! WHEEEE! :) Make sure we meet up and stuffs like that. I DONT CAREEEE! :P

Okay. I wan sleep already. Bloody eyelids getting hard to open.


♥ With LOVE