<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I always do or say the wrong stuffs. Sometimes, i wonder whether i should say stuffs which I shouldn't. Sounds complicating, but.. Nevermind. My bad.


Anyway worked 2-6 shift today. Supposedly, but i signed out at 730 cause waiting for some kuku. He reached and i signed out at that time. Went to eat New York x2. Someone wasn't happy with the food. So he was there grumbling like an old man. What's new, you tell me. HAHAHA.

After eating, went to get tickets for The House Bunny. Yes, I'm watching it for a second time cause i promised kuku I'll watch it with him. Anyway, nice movie so i wouldn't mind watching it again. Wanted to get a new strap for my watch but they said i had to go to the Levis' service centre to get it. So troublesome!

Went to watch the movie and went home after that. Took a bus to Pasir Ris. Super ulu. Nobody was there except a few people. Only bus service 3 was available at that time. So went to wait for the bus. But sth very unfortunate happened. This group of malay boys came and disturbed me. I swear my heart was pumping like mad at that moment.

Sorry to kuku cause i did a very wrong thing and made you worry. I didn't mean it! Sorry! :( Came home and changed. And used the com. Talked to kuku and someone so emo. :( Make me emo also.

Grandma spoilt my mood around 2 plus when she came in and chided me for turning on the lights at that hour. Wtf is wrong with her?! Why pick on me today? Nevermind, still ask me put back the phone. Cb bitch. Use awhile also cannot? Other days use also can. Why today cannot? Damn bloody pissed off. Saying what she wanna complain to my Dad and stuffs. In the end, she came knocking on my door the second time and SNATCHED the phone away from me.

I was so pissed. And i suddenly emo-ed to the max. I feel very happy though cause i know i still have that greedy pig to talk to. At least someone cares. One out of the million people, who sincerely cares. Thank you very very very very much Shane. Thanks for being there all the time(except when you fall asleep within seconds), and i know one thing for sure. I will never want to lose someone like you.


I hate my family. To the max. Esp my grandma(for now).


♥ With LOVE