<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hi. It's me and I'm back.

Guess what? Coversion ended so bloody late yesterday. Actually it was late to me because of a reason. (Hehe) Worked 2-6 shift and left home to amk home to change and see that lil monster. Haha, she's like so cute.

After that waited for some kuku who waited for the bus for half an hour. Walked around Amk central and waited. After that, the kuku finally realised where he was. How can anyone be lost in Amk?! Kukubird.

Went to buy tickets for the Eagle Eye and went to eat pepper lunch. Talked about some topics which wasn't very nice to talk about. Sigh. Neverminddd. After that, someone completely no mood. Make me so emo also. Booooo! :(

After that we went to catch our movie. But... Don't ask me what the movie was about. Lol. Action shows.. Not my cup of tea i guess? Depends though. As usual, i became the attitude queen and spoilt the mood. For everything. I'm sorry kukupig.

Went back to shop around 11 plus and saw everyone opening stocks. Stress. I was feeling very uncomfortable with kuku waiting outside alone. So i went out and asked him to come in and sleep on the Osim sofa. Someone so pig. Sleeep sleep sleeep only. One of the security guards slept on the sofa beside him. She snore damn loud i tell you. Lol. I think shane's made a new friend? HAHA.

I felt so guilty making him wait until 5 plus am? :( Colleagues kept saying i very mean, make people wait for me. Oh and yes, thank you pig for helping us to throw rubbish. LOL. Took a cab back. Went to work at 3.

Work was okay, just that neeeda do quite alot of stuffs. Ok. I'm tired.





I know, my attitude sucks. But it takes time for someone to change. I can't just change overnight. I'm sorry to everyone who have been tolerating my nonsense attitude, esp to mr kukupig. I know this might make me lose my friends, or maybe... But whatever it is, i'm sorry for every single shit i have caused.


♥ With LOVE