<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First day of school; I DON'T LIKE IT.

Block teaching sucks to the core please. Everything goes at a very fast speed. I DON'T LIKE. And without the girls. feels so.. Weird.

1st lesson was 3DVA. The teacher is fckunig boring. Yup. I almost fell asleep. After class some of our girls went to eat at ITAS together. After that meet Jy and Mudd for awhile. And went back to canteen. Proceeded to HCI class. :))))))

Saw someone sitting at the corner act one emo only. I wonder who. HEHEHE. In the end we gotta group in groups of four. So me, Shujuan, Jy and that kukubird grouped as a group. Lol. Actually i don't understand what we're supposed to do for that subject. I think they also don't know lo. :P

After school, waited for kuku to have his MP meeting. Went to library to play PSP. And saw Jojo. Kept disturbing me. Press my psp la, talk nonsense la, bla bla bla. Lol. After that went to find that kuku at the bus stop. Took bus to Pasir ris and went to eat at Mac's. Sth went wrong again. My baddddddd. :( What's worse was that i didn't realise i was wrong.

Went back to E!Hub to watch our movie. Silent all the way. And then at the cinema was when i realised i was actually in the wrong. I'm sorry kuku, I didn't mean to make you pissed or emo. :( And I don't wanna see you pissed or emo ever again. Never.

After watching movie, went to take bus home. Saw Violet Ong. Lol, it's been ages since i last saw her. Like never change much lah. Went to take bus and stopped at the "wrong" bus stop. LOL. Walked around in circles. And uncle suddenly called me. Scolded and told me off. And so, i cried. Lol. Thanks Shane for being there. :) But I'm still angry with you for saying I look like monster. BOOO. : p

After that, went to take bus home. Walked home. And within less than 15 mins, i missed someone already. Came home to bathe. And ATE again. Kena forced one. I was forcing the food all the way. And now I'm feeling tired. Waiting for the pig to tell me he's home. Taking like a million years to reply my sms. Lol.


I Heart Someone.


♥ With LOVE