<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, October 2, 2008

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Hello. I know I've been missing in action for the past few days. Awwww, but I'm back now, ain't i? : P Well, i cant really think of what to blog about cause I've a very short term memory. Let me try to recall....


30Th September, Tuesday

Tried to drag myself to work. Tonsils were getting much more affected. Couldn't eat and drink as usual. Oh yes, this is the part which i wanna complain about. I was waiting for the bus 22 at the bus interchange. The bus supposed to come at 12.30pm. Then i saw the driver of the bus entering the bus. So i got prepared my ezlink lah, and waited at the queue. I was so damn sweaty by that time, i don't know why, probably cause of a fever. And instead of coming to pick us up, he LEFT the interchange. WTFFFF?!?!

You don't know how fucking hot and uncomfortable i was. Daamn. I wanted to f that f Indian driver. Really. How can anyone be so inconsiderate? Think what? His brains put in his backside already i think. I'm so lazy to write a complain email to sbs service. Arghh! Superly pissed off! Waited for another 15 mins for the next bus to arrive. Total time i waited= 30 mins.

Reached shop and wasn't in any mood to talk. My eyes were teary cause i was suffering inside. Damn uncomfortable feeling. But just continued working. I was also having a minor gastric. No choice, went to buy bread to eat during my break. Took quite a while to chew and swallow. Signed in, tried talking more. And kept drinking water chestnut.

The next thing i knew, my throat wasn't so painful. Dad came to fetch me after work. :) Home sweet homeee.


1st October, Wednesday

Lisa asked me to come 6/c shift today, cause she knew i was sick. And i thought; today is a public holiday. Dieeeeeee. Shop confirm in shit state one. They must be suffering. So i went to work at around 3 plus. Really, war. I couldn't even squeeze in. 'Excuse me' how loud they also heck care you. They just busying fighting with the clothes. Me? Heck care also. Push until i get through.

When i signed in, i tried folding the cardigans section. Things went ok. I packed finished within 15 mins? And then moved on to help the rest fold print tees. The next MINUTE i turned my head to look at my cardigans, heart pain. MESSY AGAIN. And please notice when i used the word minute. It's that fast.

So basically, the whole day i was just frowning, screaming my lungs out, complaining and folding. What's new? Sometimes, i really hate this job. I hate dealing with customers(unless the customers have really cute kids or babies la, hehe). Rude, uncivilised, all that you can think of. Very little customers have very nice manners. Well, i can provide a very good service if the customers are nice. Oh well.

Anyway, work like dogs today. I think my blood pressure just rise again. Thanks to all those customers. I think I'm really not suited for these jobs. The moment i counter these kind of customers, i cannot tahan, I'll just burst like balloons.

New ic, xing jia? He's a really quiet man. And his face is expression-less. Lol. After work, dad fetched again. Came home. Ate. And left to meet Jy. Stupid Jy temper never change. Still hot like hell. Tell him wrong directions only, all the &^%&%#&!$% come out. Arghhh.

In the end, meet and he drove me around. Then we slacked somewhere and talked, about lots of stuffs. :) Shall not say much though. Not important. But it was enjoyable. Thank you Jy! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Hehehehe.



Suddenly, i feel damn tired of every single shit in my life. No motivation for anything. Nothing. Nothing. Moodless these few days. Dont know because of what shit. But, i got nothing to look forward to anymore. Oh well, that's it. How fickle i can be. Wtf do i actually want? I have been asking myself for more than a million times. But i still dont know an answer. Can't really be bothered anymore. A step at a time. With nothing to look forward to. Lol. Wanna sleep. Nites all.


♥ With LOVE