<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today is a freaking hectic, dirty and hot day, definately!

Went to warehouse today for stock take. Was late for half an hour. Sorry guys to make you all wait! I feel so guilty. : (

In the morning, took my 1st bus, and sat down. Then there was this really FAT. And i meant really really fat guy who sat beside me. I don't despise fat people. But this one, i really despise ALOTTTTT! He think i what? Bamboo stick ah? He's like taking MORE THAN HALF the seat's capacity ok. His fat arms were on top of mine. Nevermind, his fat body squashing me. I was glued to the wall of the bus. I felt damn irritated i tell you. I can't even move properly. Idiotic fucker. I was so damn uncomfortable. I could just like scream in his bloody ears.

Anyway, changed another bus and fly all the way to office to report. And then we all went to warehouse to face the nightmare. Opened the cartons, take out every single shit inside, and stock count. And the bloody warehouse is like freaking hot and dirty lah! And so little girls! We girls who went so poor thing lor. Doing all these shit work.

Luckily the people there friendly. And talked damn lot. And i kena say noisy. So for a short while, i emo-ed there, not saying a thing. But i was almost dying inside. Damn lot of guys there = more chances of me getting disturbed. BOOO!

We went break together. Includes the SNK staffs. And ate. And slacked for a while before we left for the warehouse again. Started doing doing doing. And doing. And complaining. Lucky for us girls, we got the guys to carry our heavy cartons. Heh heh heh. If not, tmr muscle cramp i tell you. Some cartons dont know how many millions of KG.

Slacked quite alot though. Warehouse what. After that, i went up with Raymond to get some stuffs. Junhe smsed me. I saw the msg, i very -.-"". I will not give. Even if that guy asked himself. Gross. You think i what? Lol.

We work till 6 plus and all left. Slacked in the office and ate some wife biscuits before we all left. Took bus with jennifer and went home. Lol. Done with blogging. My head itchy. Want to go wash it for a few hundred times. Warehouse fault. What to do?


♥ With LOVE