<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stayed at friend's house the night before. That explains why i haven't been blogging. Slept until 12 plus and continued to sleep. Around 5 plus then started to bathe. And decided to go out. Town to eat. Wanted to eatch movie, but too late. So didnt watch.

Ate Billy Bombers. Thanks kuku, again. :) After that walked all the way to esplanade. Saw Joey and veron. Lol! Think Joey's gonna bombard me with questions tmr. Sure one. Haha. Walked all the way to esplanade den in the end buy 1 bottle of moneral water, and walked back to ps. Lol. Lame.

Wanted to eat ice cream. Ben and Jerry. I was very indecisive. That's why that kuku irritated. Sorry. :( Didnt mean it. Till now, i'm still emo-ing. I wish i had made up my mind. Then things won't turn out this way. Sometimes, things which a person say or do at that moment of time, can cause a big change in the other party's impression. Just saying it, no more other reasons.

I think i ruined the mood and day today. Totally. I feel... I don't know. I feel like a total idiot. Maybe i should stop being one. Work till i drop. Tmr onwards. Yes, that's the way. No mood to blog. I'm a fucking emo shit now. Bye. Anyway, sorry again kuku. I didnt mean it.



I hate this shit life.


♥ With LOVE