<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, September 29, 2008

Instead of feeling better. my throat feels worse. The ulcer on my throat is getting so much bigger. I can't open my mouth wide. Very swollen tonsils. Which make the passage so small now. I wonder how I'm gonna work tomorrow.

Can't speak. Can't eat. Can't swallow. What's worse? And for the first time in my life, i didn't feel like speaking. All i wanna do, is rot and die. The feeling's horrible. I'm getting frustrated over every single thing.

I'm afraid of food, and water. Yes, I'm hungry, and thirsty. But i can't consume anything. Seriously, I'm super super irritated + frustrated.

The medicines don't fucking work for me. Yet it costs so much. Does the doctor know anything? Why didn't she give me lozenges? And the tablets are so fucking huge. I'm so sick. I dint feel like working. Really.

All i wanna do now, is to spend some time alone. Cause i know, there's no one who can feel this pain. Stop making fun of my ulcer, it's not nice. And thanks to those who cared. I'm so fucking emo. I wanna recover! Dear God, Please help me out again?



Emo.


♥ With LOVE