<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I will be a free person starting from today. Thanks to some people who have woken me up. Thanks for saying those stuffs. THANKS A MILLION.

I dont understand why you are still doing this. There's no way you can return to the past. You don't cherish what you have. It's gone. Forever. As the saying goes, people don't cherish what they have until they lose it.

How does it feel like? To be in my shoes. Well, i'm actually experiencing what you are now months back. I'm moving on. Without you. And i'm proud of myself.

And i'm getting sick and tired of some stuffs. Which i'm not ALLOWED to say. Cause if i do, someone's gonna throw a fit and not talk to me. Sucker.

Shall blog tmr instead. Today fucking no mood. Thanks to some spoilers who ruined my day. I wanna join the anti-guys clan. Fuck all of you. ALL.


♥ With LOVE