<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am an emo shit. For the past few days. Damn irritating la! It's not that i wanna feel this way. YOU KNOW? YOU KNOW?! Can't help it lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Walao. Think i want issit?

Anyway, let me continue blogging...


Friday. What i did? Hmm. I opened shop alone lor. Lucky got the EP main shop IC help me open shop. If not i dont know die until where. But, after that, i'm left alone. The only thing which i can do, and think of, is to talk to the clothes. Eh really ok. Nth to do. Every customer i see i try to prolong the conversation. First time. Cause really damn bored i tell you.


When i saw mana, i was so FREAKING HAPPY. I told her how happy i was to see her. Finally, someone to talk to. And work work work. And talk. And work. And talk. And doing nth else, except for folding the same clothes over and over again.

I signed out at 630. On the dot. When it comes to going home, i'm always the fastest. Hehe :) And went all the way to ps to meet some kuku, who kept changing location to meet! I wonder who. Kukubird one. After that went somewhere and some place and spend my night there.

Sorry to the very kuku, Kuku. My mood like that. I can't help it. I'm sorry if i ruined your mood. Sorry for giving you attitude problems. Sorry for being such an irritating, emo and jealous shit. Sorry for having interuptions(if you know what i mean). Sorry for acting like one idiotic bimbo. Please forgive me. Ang gu gu k? :)

Today, woke up. Prepared. Went to eat pizzahut. And went to work. Ty kukuhead. I work there, damn sian. Haven sign in, i sian already. But it turned out ok la. Super slack today. Watching magic shows. Lol. SO fake lor. Give me i also can do. HAHAHA. :P

And closed shop early. Mana is a nice girl. I like her. :) Fun, funny, outgoing and friendly. And i dont know why, those aunties keep asking me about bra stuffs!?! (There's a bra stall beside ours). Got some still put bra on our cashier counter. HAHA. Lucky junhe not cashier.

Ok. I got this very strong instinct, sth very bad is gonna happen. I dont know what, but i just feel it. Hopefully nth bad happens. Gottago!


♥ With LOVE