<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, September 7, 2008

The day before, we did conversion for our shop. And our very own 1st ic was late. He said he would come at by 11, but he came around 11 plus. Oh well. And i would like to thank the staffs from kovan and lp who bothered coming down to help! Without you guys, i dont know what time we will finish all those shits.

Anyway, i have to admit this is one of the suckiest conversion i did. Latest, and i was asked to do fuckin lots of stuffs. Shall not elaborate. But amk staffs should know. We all suffered, yes. Over anyway.

After conversion, it was already 2 plus. Went to eat with them. Shared cab with Andy and he alighted 1st. Went to my friend's house to sleep over. Cause my own house too far. Everything was alright, till i came to know about something which really pierced through me. It's been a long while since i had this feeling.

All these while.. I actually thought.. Sigh. I told myself not to repeat my mistakes, but i still did. I'm very tired. Really. It will come to a certain limit where I'll let it go. And there's no turning back. My fault, i was too sensitive. I shouldn't have gave myself such high hopes. Yes, disappointment. I'm very disappointed. Very.

Tell me people, how am i supposed to blog happily when such misery happens to fall on me? Shall not elaborate any further. This is making my heart ache again.


Work sucked today. The converse ah beng came over to pass me sth, which really surprised me. And wrong too. I was like wth?! O.o

Work sucked cause my mood wasn't very good, and there's alot of stuffs in my mind which kept distracting me. And what's worse, it looks like i'm the only one serving in the shop. What to do? IC no need do anything except wait for sales what. Customers as usual, messing up my clothes.


After work, went to smoke with alex, his gf and his gf's friend. Alex has been with his gf for a year plus and they're still such a happy and loving couple. I am so filled with envy. Why is it everyone else around me gets all the good stuffs while i'm here experiencing shit all these while? Why?! Sometimes, i wonder...


I tried sleeping in the 1 hour journey bus. Couldn't. I set myself thinking, what the fuck i really want in this life. And seriously, i don't know. Life's screwed.

I'm home, and i'm really exhausted. I really want to get myself to sleep. But i think it's gonna be a tough one tonight. Go to sleep, sharlene.

Anyway, i would like to wish my wonderful daddy a very happy birthday! I LOVE YOU DADDY! Sorry for being such a sucky daughter. But afterall, i still love you, loads.

P.s. I don't blame you. It's my fault for thinking too much. I'm sorry.


♥ With LOVE