<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, September 18, 2008

As usual, woke up, got prepared and went to work. But wait, i gotta blog about yesterday night first. Super pissed and irritated with my family. When people talking on the phone, they kept interupting my speech, making me damn blur and talking nonsense. This was what happened..

Around 8 plus 9pm, my uncle asked me to call pizzahut. And asked what promotions there was. So i called and ask and the operator and he was asking me about the address and stuffs. And i didnt know so i asked them. And one by one, answering and ask me ask the maid and then.. there were like a million echos, repeating and repeating. You know how freaking irritating it is?! And the operator said he will call back later. (Like real, cause we didnt receive the call even after 20 mins). I think he also damn irritated la.

Okay. End of story, in the end my uncle called again and the pizza came.


TODAY.

I woke up a lil bit earlier cause i needa go to the library to return my storybook. Went to take bus. And when i was almost reaching Amk interchange, andy called and asked me to u-turn back to tampines. To relief. Of course, i was pissed la! Last minute tell, people reach already den tell! Ass almost rotting den tell! He knew i was angry, so weilong called me and asked if i was angry. I had to admit my tone was not very nice. Sorry!

I went back to shop to get my shoes and tag. And Andy tried to call Alex to go instead. But i was okay with myself going tm la, cause i can see ck! :))) Just felt irritated why so last minute. Waste my time, and bus fare. Bloody hell.

I reached and sign in. And saw sebastian tan. Walao. He like dao now la. Got gf already become fucker now lah. Ahh. Signed in and talked to ipzone's hunk desmond! HAHAHA. And the other ipzone staff which i used to work at IMM and knew her. Nice girl. :) And went to break with the asshole, sebastian. I therefore conclude, he is NOT a gentleman. We ate and after he eat finish, he said:"eh i go first."

Inside me, really boil like fuck. What kind of people is this? Really leh, this kind of people go bang wall and die better leh. So i was damn lonely while eating. Felt like punching him in the face like for the rest of the time. Anyway i spent $5 for a packet of MAGGIE MEE. They bluff me. Nvm, dont elaborate. Also another pissed off matter. Lol.

After eat, sign in and saw Ck!!!! I was so. Freaking. HAPPY. Finally, i waited SO LONG, before i had this chance to work with him again. Damn damn happy. I'm really jealous of the staffs at TM now. BOOO! Got such a nice ic. AHHHHH! I want transfer to TM!! Lol.

I got chocolates today again. :) As usual. Thanks Ck! I'm really happy today. Really really really. From the bottom of my heart. I hope there will be more chances to go TM relief again. HAHAHA.

OH YESSSS, almost forgot. The whore belonging to sebastian tan came down today. I dont usually call anyone a whore. But she is one. Gets on my nerves everytime i see her. No, i'm not jealous or anything. She is. Just because her fucking bf talk to me she jealous what shit? Hey whore, I think i know the reason why you came down. Anyone with brains will know why. And oh please, you can have all the funky time with him all you want. No one will take him away from you.

And ryan, i have already told you, that i feel irritated when i talk to you now. I dont like people to say things halfway and not reply. And lie to me. I'm sorry, but i don't think i'll be able to trust you anymore. You have been doing it for a million times and have never changed. Don't say you're the nicest to me, cause one thing for sure; there are nicer people out there who treats me way nicer than you. :)



I miss someone.


♥ With LOVE