<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, August 17, 2008

Work sucked, damn badly. Really badly. Same reason, ANDY ZHANG, stop pissing me off! Just because i skipped your fucking cheebye song, it DOESNT give you the fucking right to fucking talk to me in that fucking manner. I AM SO PISSED. So what if you're the SM? So what if i'm just a part timer? Doesnt mean i have to give in you all the time! What's past is past, dont bring it into our working life. I dont know whether you still hating me or whatever shit so you're doing these, but i had enough. I miss Dom! Amk would be so complete then.

Sometimes, i dont know whether to pity you, cause you don't have a good reputation in Baleno Kingdom. Your attitude, it's time to change. Don't be a 2-faced. I really want to be nice to you, but please be nice to me. Stop saying i'm petty cause YOU were the one who started it. I hate you, you, you, you, Andy. Stop making my life miserable.

Like i said, work sucked, what else am i supposed to say?


As much as i want to go back to town to work, i'm just afraid i'll be so worn out. Studies + work = headache. And Lucky plaza is so fucking hot! Good also la, can lsoe weight. People keep saying i fat. LOL. But i need to reconsider, cause i definately will miss AMK staffs. Definately. 8 mths at AMK.. How time flies. And i'm confused. I want to go town, yet i wanna stay at AMK. Things would be so much simpler if Dom still around at AMK.

Anyway, thank you daddy for bothering to come down to fetch me after work today. Love you! And Mummy smsed him to ask him how was i. When daddy told me that, i was silent for a second. So, mummy still cares.

I don't know. I feel like a lost sheep. I don't know what i really want. And while working today, i saw many many couples. Suddenly, i miss the feeling. That feeling.


If only..........



I'm gonna sleep already. Nitey nites ppl.


♥ With LOVE