<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, August 17, 2008

There's 1 particular person who i wanna tell you all about.

JUNHE.

Thanks for the sms today. It did cheer me up a little, to see that there's someone out there who really appreciates me. And, it's surprising that you still read my blog. HAHA. I thought someone forget me already. Okay laaaaa, i force myself a bit, next time treat you go eat la k? Hehe. Always say i lie lie lie. SO BAD. At most i free go down warehouse find you lor. LOL.


While i was on the long journey on the bus, i had alot of stuffs which left me thinking, and somehow, i wished i could answer those questions. Don't ask my why i keep blogging emo-ly okay! I am emo. HAHA. Shut up.

Well, the first thing which set me thinking; Is mummy still mad at me?

I did a very wrong thing and i broke her trust. But she's also wrong in accusing and insulting me in front of my friend. I don't know. Nobody wants to give in, so it remains a cold war till now. But, all i want is my mummy's forgiveness. I hope she still loves me. :( Sometimes, i feel i'm really a very unfillial daughter. All i can think of is going out out out out out. I don't spend time with family.

Next thing, i fucking hate my new in charge, Andy Zhang. Fucking hate him. And i swear, i fucking fucking hate him. I hate working with him. Everyday is HELL with him. Let me ask you all one very simple question. If your ic asks you not to do sth, and he himself does it, what would you do?

Firstly, i came with my home clothes today cause my uniform still drying. So i took a jacket to wear. And stupid andy saw and chided me. WTFF, eh hello, you also doing the fucking same thing.

Next, you say we part timers got no commitment, ask us might as well dont work. Then we eat what? GRASS ISSIT? Bloody selfish faggot. Only think for yourself. Whole day in shop only know how to dance. EYESORE. ARGGGGG! Okay, i shall stop talking about him or my post is gonna drag until tmr.

Next, i wanna thank all those who have been caring for me all these while. I must ;earn to appreciate people if i want them to appreciate me. I love you people. : ) And, thanks raymond for entertaining me with jokes cause my nick says: Someone, entertain me tonight. (Dont think wrongly pleaseee)


Oh well, next week i'm gonna enjoy myself. The week after next, i'm gonna enjoy myself even more. I cant wait!


♥ With LOVE