<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, August 15, 2008

The steamboat session today was a F-A-I-L-U-R-E. Guess how many people went? 6 ppl including me. I though the amk team all will go. Sigh. Damn bored. Somemore got 2 extras come. Didnt feel like talking. Felt so fucking bored at there. And a bit emo, so me and joey opened beer to drink.

I'm glad assignments are finally over. So damn glad. And somehow, i feel my mood is really cmi. I got no feelings for almost anything and everything now. Maybe cause i'm so tired. Tired of stuffs which are happening around me. I shall not elaborate. Guys, only know how to give me problems. Worn out. That explains why i'm still single after so long. When will i ever find a guy who's true and devoted, and who loves me for who i am, not what i am? *EMO*

It's not the first time. I have always been at a disadvantage. I ask myself, why am i doing all these? Sad to say, i can't control. And people tend to take advantage of the situation that i'm naive, gullible and soft. I give in super easily. And i just told you my weakness, so, don't try ah. Lol.

Today's post will be quite emo, cause i am feeling down, like right now, at 2:44 am. How lame i can be. I'm tired.

Anyway, sorry kuku for being late and making you lie for me today. Sorry! Went to catch the movie LOVE GURU. Can say it's not worth it. I rather u watch it online. Don't waste the money. After that go eat tauhuey(beancurd?) and slacked at some place.(Don't think so much, people)

Slack until 10 plus den went to meet for steamboat. It's fucking boring. I wished i hadn't go and make myself feel so akward. How stupid. But i'm happy joey and wendy went.

Today is the last day of school for me. I should feel happy, but i'm not. Guess why?


Cause, i won't be able to be in the same class as my girls the next sem! Today we went out of school to eat lunch, all 8 of us. I loved the feeling. I didnt want it to end today. I wished we can always hang out tgt, all 8 of us. Can we? When we change to our new classes, i wonder if they will forget me. Sigh. With our new classes, we won't be able to:
1)Go out tgt to eat
2)Stay back tgt to chiong assignments
3)Hand up work late tgt
4)Tell lame jokes or stories tgt
5)Be there to help out one another
6)Have so much fun tgt
7)Gossip gossip (EH, normal wat)


I AM SO DAMN EMO. I WISHED WE DONT HAVE TO CHANGE CLASSES. There's 1 thing i have to admit, my class girls are the most united. And i hadnt been so sad to change classes in my life. This is my first time. I know i'm being a little bit stupid here, but i love all my girls, very very much. *Mushy alert*

Omg, really no mood. Girls, please do not forget me when we are in our new classes. Cause 1 thing i'm certain, i wont forget all of you.
1)Nan (Always like to strangle people)
2)Cindy (Helps us in assignments)
3)Jiamin (The cheerful one)
4)ShuJuan (Always hungry)
5)Juvone (Our class "mummy")
6)Dian (Teh peng woman)
7)Sharina(My scandal a.k.a darling)


CAN WE DON'T CHANGE CLASSS?!?!:"(


♥ With LOVE