<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, August 25, 2008

I promised, i did TRY to study. And i got some lil stuffs in my head, like relational schema, primary key foreign key... etc. Oh wait. Isn't that supposed to be what i'm supposed to know since term test. :\ Kiddin lah! Wait somebody scold me again. I meant, somebodies. HAHAHA. I shall study la. Don't nag at me!

I could wake up on time, at 11am, due to the fact that i slept at 4AM. Caused by some idiot who practically who wasted my time. I really meant WASTED. Wasting time, and money, and energy holding the bloody phone. Faster go army lah Loh Min Fei. : p

Anyway, went to school and did not start on studying, like duh, cause i couldnt study w/o food. Daryl was kind enough to acc me all the way from ITAS to Bookshop. I bought alot alot of stuffs, expected. And went back to ITAS.

Ate and ate and ate, while they were all studying. I think i'm the only one who was eating lor. BAD, nobody wait for me. Lol. And after eating, i did try to study, at least i wrote down sth, and trying to memorise some terms. But i think i forgot by now already. I can only remember.. Shit, i don't remember anything.

After a while, Dian, and Juvone went to shift table, maybe cause we were so noisy? Lol. So I was sitting at the table with john, daryl, syam and they kept disturbing me. Non-stop. Daryl! YOOUUUU! Go leak out sth, see la see la. HAHAHA.

Oh btw, did i tell you how lame we were trying to play with those long long sweets? Tie a cherry knot. And i tried like dunno how long but i still can't manage to tie leh! Walao ehhhhh~ All laugh at me lor, say i bad kisser lor. FINEEE. I shall go and practise more. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Kiddin.

Anyway, i was exceptionally high today cause i dont know the reason why. And bla bla bla. I dunno. Omg, my mind suddenly blank. I dont know what to type already. I want to eat now. Hungry. Zzzz.

P.s. I changed my bolster cover yesterday. I got a red bolster now. And it looks freakish. OMGGGG, I miss my old one. The smell, the everything. BOOO! I'm not gonna let anyone see my bolster now. It looks kinda gross. (i can't believe im saying this)

P.p.s. Thanks nani for acc to wait for the bus just now! :) Loved!


♥ With LOVE