<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am ready to take sub papers....



So ready. Go school early also no use. Nth got into my head and my brains. Bloody irritated. I tried weally weally hard to get at least sth in my head. :(

When it was time to go to the examination venue, i felt cool, i thought the paper would be okay, since i was told it was gonna be almost the same as last year's. The hall was packed with 800-900+ over students? I saw Cheryl, my ex classmate, from engine school. O.o The moment i got out of the toilet, she just nice walked past me. And we were like HIIIII! Lame. -.-"

The moment we could read the exam paper, i was.. Stunned. My mind was blank. Now i really know what people meant when they say their mind is blank. I experienced it today. I forgot like everything, every single shit. Except for some parts which carries a few marks only.

Half an hour passed, i still hadn't got anything writen on my paper. I was flipping thoroughly through the paper, seeing which question i knew how to do. Only ONE. I was confident. Just one. For the first time, in my poly life, i felt like crying while doing an exam paper. Everyone around me was vigorously writing down their answers. I was there, staring, at my paper, blankly. There was only one thing in my mind; I Give Up.

And for the 1st time, in my whole entire life in poly, i am super duper uber confident I'm gonna take a sub paper. So damn demoralising. Especially when i see my friends hands up the bloody exam paper way before time's up. I was damn stressed. Skipped damn lot of questions. Most of them, were bullshit. I didn't even know what the fuck i was writing. In short, i created my own definitions and formulas. Fuck laaaaaaaaaaaaa.

After exams, 4 of us, dian, jiamin, my darling Sharina and me went to TM to eat. After eat, we slacked, at some place you all don't wanna know. :\ And after that, Dian went home first. So me Jiamin and Sharina went to some bookstore(i forgot the name) to search for books. Sandra Brown got new books! OMGG! I so wanna read her books. :D

Went to take bus home, walking down the lonely streets. Ulu streets. Lol. Came home and my fourth uncle brought us to watch movie again. Money No Enough 2. I watched it for the 2nd time already. Lol. Came home, blogged.




Tmr's the 27th. OMGGG, Time flies. And i volunteered to help Tricia do her shift tmr. 6/c shift. After work... HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ I cant wait. :D. Morning gonna meet my girls for gathering! WHEEEEEEEE. Tmr is a happy day for me!



P.s. Thanks Jiamin for the gift today. You were really a sweetie pie. I appreciated it alot. :) I love youuu!


♥ With LOVE