<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, August 8, 2008

HelloOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo. Assignments are so killing my brain cells. Oh wait, before i blog, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARYL. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE MANY GIRLS SURROUNDING YOU. : )))))
And, hopefully, you love the surprise we gave you today. First boy we girls celebrated for okay. Be honoured!


Yes, continued..

Maya is finally finished! I am so happy. Now, i'm left with DMPF and INMM. Which is like so GG. I know peanut, cashew nut, hazelnut and more nuts about codes. I actually had a little bit of temptation about changing my course into DM, but i guess, i don't want to anymore. I still feel 3D is for me. Did DMPF in lab till i wanna cry. Damn irritating, kept giving me errors. HATE IT!

Anyway i have been having lots of dreams lately, i dont know why. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Don't care. And today i had Jap role play. FUN! And we did okay, so no worries. Time flies. 16 weeks gone. It feels like only a few days.

Let me tell you all something very embarassing. My sandals spoil again. The sole. My right one. I was wlaking out of the condo today when i felt sth weird with my sandals. I realised, that the sole halfway coming out. I walk damn 'gangkor'(very uncomfortable?) so i cannot tahan, stopped at a place, looked arnd me to see if there's anyone, and plucked off the sole. So basically, one side is thicker than the other. Felt a bit weird.

Eh come to think of it, i don't know how many million pairs of shoes i wore spoil like in less than 3 mths. What's wrong? My legs? Or the shoe?

There's this guy who added me on friendster and then added me on msn. The first thing he said:

Nicholasxboy says:
hi
Nicholasxboy says:
u haf bf le ar



WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE. Friendster is not for you to find GF one pleaseee, so old already dont know how to use brains to think. I get damn turned off. And the moment i said this:
_°«ѕнaяlєиэ»°_ says:
ya


He did not reply me. LOSER. Asshole. Stupid faggot.


Anyway, i have been so tired till i can sleep w/o bathing. Eh at least i'm honest. Hehe. And, it's time for bathe, and projects. Nite people. I love you all.

Jap mates and Shigeta-san : )
Photobucket
Photobucket

Birthday boy
Photobucket
Photobucket

Birthday boy and me!
Photobucket

John ah, stealing people's birthday wish away huh?!
Photobucket

The girls with ms natasha and 1 extra boy
Photobucket

The girls with ms natasha and 2 extra boys
Photobucket

Ok, im in this time
Photobucket

Dian, your one over already!
Photobucket

Poor bd boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


♥ With LOVE