<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, July 6, 2008



My day, is SO NOT GOOD. I got some family problems ytd. FUCKED UP ONES. I cant believed it actually happened though. Slap me, someone?


Anyway was late for work due to ytd stuffs. Damn. I only got an hr of sleep? Fucked up. And what's worse, i got fucking sore eyes. I wonder what's the cause of it, my shop or the contact lens. And it's fucking irritating my eyes now.


And, i took out my extensions. I dropped fucking lots of hair. Every moment i pull my hair, a whole bunch of it comes out. It's damn scary, seeing the amount you pulled out. You know like those drama, where th epeople got cancer and when they comb their hair? YES, its that amount. I got so scared, for a moment, i thought i had cancer.


Anyway, no more hair extensions, and i think i need to go YUNAM soon, to put back my hair loss. Fuck. I shall never ever extend my hair anymore! This will be the first and last time. Fucking irritating. Oh, the pic above shows my hair, which is NOT IT. There's still more hair but i threw it away. Im scaredd~~ I dont want to die.
Anyway, im exhausted. Super.


♥ With LOVE