<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, July 28, 2008

I WILL NOT BE STAYING IN AMK FROM NOW ON. It's kinda personal, so dont ask me unless i tell you. Shifted my stuffs over to Nai's hse just now. Thanks daddy for being so supportive. Fetching me after school, bringing me back to amk, fetching me back to tamp. I love you daddy.

Well, i'll try getting used to the life here. Grandma's nagging, uncle's damn bloody irritating voice, no time for school work, cause this com like jiapalang. No programs for me to do my work. DAMNNNN. Oh anyway, i today first time, after so long, decided to attend lecture. BUTTT, was late so me, jm, and sj went to ITAS to eat. HAHAHA.

After that go do dmpf, and my qtvr = CMI. Dunno why eh? Sucks. I can really feel the pressure now. Goodness. And i wanna buy a new lappy! Any good ones to recommend? TELL ME! Ohhhh, hate my life now. Stupid kuku watching his stupid rugby. Take a million years to reply.

Somehow, i feel that my friends are drifting apart. Sec school friends esp. What happened to the promise to come out for class gathering and stuffs? I knew one day, we'll go our seperate ways cause of our new poly friends. Drifted. Far far away.

Maybe the problem lies with myself too. Hmm. I dont know. But maabe sumtyms i really take people for granted? Like what mummy said, im selfish, not sensible, *all the bad stuffs*, bla bla bla. Failed myself as a daughter uh? Dont respect her. Boo. Whatever it is, im not going home. Never. But there's one thing, i will miss my sister, very, very, much.

I can't believe that i almost teared when she sent me this sms.
I open my wallet, and found cash.
I search my pockets and found coins.
I looked into my heart.
And found you.
Then i realised how rich i am to have you as my sister.

How's life gonna be w/o someone bickering with me, telling me lame jokes, singing songs, telling me disgusting stuffs about herself, telling lies for me in order not to get me into trouble? 1 word: horrible. I will miss you very much, mei. Jie love you very much. Very.


♥ With LOVE