<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, July 10, 2008

I hate him. I'm not saying who, but i think you people should have guessed it. I fucking hate that cheebye. Cb. Fucking angry.

Eh got new girl big fuck? Your own taiji. I dont fuck care. Dont come step one yaya papaya. Go fuck her till... Okay. You like it right? Fucking go to hell. Mthfcker. Hate to see your face. Make me damn bloody fucking sian.

What the fuck you just said to me ytd? HUH? You idiotic piece of shit. I seldom curse people. But right now, i'm going curse. You. May you live in fear in everyday of your life. May your lan rot until cannot rot. Maybe you stay single and unloved for the rest of your life. Fuck off.


♥ With LOVE