<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, July 25, 2008

I HAD MANY MANY FUN YESTERDAY. THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL COLLEAGUES OF AMK/TM/BUGIS. :) Gary, CK, ruiping, jess, joey, wendy, alex, wei long, dom, anythony.. Loveee!

After school yesterday, i went to meet Edward. Oh, and let me tell you all an embarassing thing. I have 2 Edward contacts in my HP. So this edward(which i'm meeting) smsed me. I thought it was my ex classmate. And was wondering why the hell he suddenly wanted to meet me. Weird.


I asked YR if he got meet that Edward, And he also stun, so he called Edward. Then the edward said he's still at work. So i'm like WTHHHHH, ask me meet you at mushroom den now say at work?! Play me out ehhhh?! And suddenly, i remembered... ANOTHER EDWARD! Tsk, damn paiseh okay.


So went to mushroom to meet him. And he accompanied me to TM to hand carry stocks for AMK. Off day also need to work. See lah, what is this?! After that, went back to AMK and ate. Eat finish already and Edward sent me home. By then, it was already raining. So i didnt know if we could still go to prawning. But got changed and left for shop. When i reached, almost everyone was there already.


And in the end, we still went for prawning! Took the bus there. And they kept disturbing me when i'm trying to revise for my jap listening test. Sill teach me bad, ask me dont study?!?! NANI!?!??! AHAHA. Reached there and slacked. Only a few of us prawned, excluding me. I was drinking beer with alex, dom and wei long.

Slacked for a few hours and Gary came to play 5, 10 with me, I damn slow with it! BOOO! And after that, i played 5 with Alex. I like kept drinking eh? Was red after a short while. When my kick finally gone, And there was no more beer left, We drank peach tea, coke, blueberry tea. 3 BOTTLES, i drink 3/4 of them. Yah la, keep losing ma. Noob maaaaaa!

In the end, my stomach damn bloated and full. But was damn high when playing. HAHAHA. Okay, so we left after taking pictures and waited for them to bbq the prawns halfway. I damn tired already. So me, jess and dom left 1st.

When i reached home, it was already 3 plus. Damn tired, but i was talking to someone on the phone. Slept.

Woke up, met edward to go to school together. He was late! BOOO! And in class, the listening test was not as bad as i thought. Easier than the previous test. And we did our roleplaying script and rehearsal(only for my group). After that, went for lecture and went home.

Slept, slept, slept. Woke up and went to work. Finish. End of blogging.



My life has been wonderful in I.P ZONE. WITH THEM.

Boy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Vs Girl
Photobucket
Photobucket


AMK staffs
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PRAWNSSS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Why gimme that face?! :(
Photobucket

Dom hungry liao. See, aiming for the uncooked prawn
Photobucket

Random
Photobucket

I dun even noe wat's that?
Photobucket

Alex is brave enough to catch a small prawn with his hands. LOL
Photobucket

Who's that?! ^^
Photobucket

jess, dom, me, alex
Photobucket


♥ With LOVE