<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, July 21, 2008

I AM FUCKING HAPPY. MY DAY IS SO DAMN FUCKING GREAT. I SHALL NOT ELABORATE. : )



I haven felt like this for a million years. :) Really. Right now, i can confirm, and promise myself, to forget the unhappy past. Goodbye Spencer. It's over. There's no more feelings for u. None. And this time, it's real. I will not let the past linger unto me.

There's people who really made my day. There's people who care so much. Why waste my time on you? Ha. Anyway. I'm starting to get happy. You noe sth people? believe in miracles! IT DOES HAPPEN. : )


I'M HAPPY. AND.. SIXIAN, dun be so emo le. Welcome to life. Still got me. : ) Whatever it is, look on the bright side of life.


And, i have been webcamming with some kukus for the past few hours. MICKEY MOUSE! HAHAHA. And i slept at like 6 am the day b4? HAHA. SO LACK OF SLEEP. GG TO ME. I SHALL GO SLP NOW. : )


♥ With LOVE