<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, July 21, 2008

HELLO. Let me be more elaborative for yesterday's post.



My day started off fine when i saw my sms. : ) Happy! And mummy bought me breakfast to eat, which is even better. Haha! So went to work later by 10 mins.



Work was damn alright. Except for the fact that fatty dom was so damn vulgar. Damn irritating. Put him aside, and yeah, we had alot of fun. Especially, when closing. The 3 girls! Me, joey and ruiping.



We were joking around like hell. And there's this cute baby who came in our shop. Ruiping go play with her, and she was there giggling and waving to ruiping laa. So cute. So i decided to play with her. The moment i play with her, the baby stopping laughing. -.- Thanks leh baby. Make they all laugh at me. LOL.



Decided to go eat after work. So i accompanied them to S11 to eat their stuffs. I was there watering. I wanted to eat, but i promised mummy i'll be home to eat the porridge that she cooked. Long long 1 time den she cook leh, how can not go home to eat? I know la, i'm such an understanding and fillial daughter.



Talked cock with them, and after that, me and joey wanted to buy durians. So we 3 went to the fruit stall. At there the uncle damn funny. LOL. He opened the durian for me to try, cause i said i wanted 1 sweet, 1 bitter. So i was basically trying out the durians.



I looked damn unglam, according to ruiping and joey. And i myself know that too. HAHA. Ruiping was like saying; wahh, i tink if people see sharlene like that ah, and see the way she's eating now, they'll probably run away. HAHAHAHAHA.



I got my both hands full of durians. LOL! And was the only one eating. HAHA. Joey ate a pinch of it only. I ate 3. HAHAHA. After that, the uncle wanted to give me tissue. And the 3 aunties beside me, like "unhappy" with the uncle cause he nv give them tissue. HAHA. But yeah, we buy alrdy, den i walked home with joey. We look like 2 aunties carrying the pack of durians home.



Reached home, and ONLINED! ^^ Damn busy webcamming with ........... HAHAHAHA. Damn funny. But uh, shane really look like mickey mouse. And his LONG LONG HAIRRR! I told him i felt so les talking to him. : P Am i bad? No right?

Anyway slept at like 3 plus am? OMGGG, these few days very little sleep. That mickey mouse also. I tink he also no need sleep one. ROBOT. LOL! Anyway, i've been really happy these past 2 days. The feeling of happiness..

Today, i skipped 2 hours of lessons. Couldnt wake up cause the weather so damn nice to sleep. AHAHA. And you know what? Yesterday the part time maid came to my house to clean up. She found a long worm on my mattress! WTF! Am i so dirty? Or the worms like me?

Okay back to the topic today. Wwent for school only for a while. Cause ms cherry had a meeting. LOL. WTHH. Then slack awhile and left home. When i reached the lift, it was under maintainance. WALAOOO. I had to climb 9 storeys! TIRED YOU KNOW. I'm panting when i was at level 5? HAHAHA

Anyway, later conversion. FUCK. Damn dulanxzxzx. I didnt put in request for my roster today, but they planned me in. Guess i have to do till dawn! DAMNN IRRITATING. INMM HOW SIA? All dont know how to spare a thought for me. Only know how to think for themselves. SELFISH.

I'm in love.


♥ With LOVE