<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, July 5, 2008

HELLO! I'm in high sprits today. Whoo. Okay let me tell you something crazy yesterday. My mother(drunk), threw away TWO fucking MAC books in the fucking dustbin. And i live in the 9th storey, so there's very little chances of getting the mac book back in one piece. Okay. 2nd crazy thing, i was thinking of this person whom i expected him not to contact me anymore. But while i was thinking, i received an sms. Him. Shocked and surprising. In the end, i slept at 5.45 AM. All thanks to someone ah. BOOO.

Okay so i had a little bit of difficulty waking up. Went to school and had my Jap cds. Okay, it was alright. Thought of our role playing stuffs already. Haha. Lame shit. But oh well. After class, went to lecture with Grace and we left after lecture. I came home and slept. Really damn tired. And sorry to the certain someone who waited for an hour + but couldnt get to meet up in the end. But stop being so grouchy please. Ty. You're not the only one tired.

Came home; knocked out. Slept until 5.15 den went down to get food. Gobbled up my food. And left home for work. Today time passed damn slow. This aunty, her make up machiam... (Kua tio gui/see until ghost/kan dao gui). I see her face i damn scared. Lol. And she's super irritating. Come one la. Where got people try 3 pieces of clothes take 1 hour one? I know its damn exagerrating, but its true. I wonder what she doing inside lor.

Anyway, ty dom, for allowing me to leave early. Caught the movie ; WANTED with yr and ws. :))))) I rate the movie 9.5/10. DAMN NICE. Angelina jolie is fucking HOT! OMGGG. More hot den Jolin. Oops. Aww, all of a sudden i feel so unfaithful. Oh well. Anyway it's my first time going to watch a cinema with popcorn still full at the end of the movie. HAHA. Had to bring it back home. Anyway, thanks guys. :)

Came home and played games with them. Viwawa! Lameee. And while i was in the kitchen trying to fix myself some food, i saw this cockroach, so i sprayed on it. Guess what? It flew ON ME. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Disgusting like hell can. Flying cockroach. Trust me, you wouldnt want to see how i reacted. I ran to my room and undressed. Just to make sure the bug is not on me. I touched my hair and i felt something, i grabbed it. My hair extensions. I swear im gonna take it out by this week.

Yeah, thats about it. Im a lil tired. My game's downloaded. Nitey niteesss.


♥ With LOVE