<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, July 3, 2008

Guess whose fat stomach?
YES! It's kungfu panda.
Ruiping and jess

Okay, okay, i missed half a day of lessons today. I overslept! The 2nd time in dont know how many years. Rare. Damn rare. I didnt even hear my alarm ring. And, when i was awake, i was wondering why the 7 o clock sun was so bright. I saw the time; 10.30 am. Crap. Went back to sleep, since it was gonna be a waste of time even if i left for school then.



Calls, smses came in. Lol. But i continued to sleep after that. Damn tired. Must be due to the late night sleeps. Argh! Try not to game too much. I said try. HAHA. BOO. Alright, so i slept and woke up at 1 pm. Got myself ready and went to school.



Lessons as usual. And after INMM classes, me, daryl and dian went to canteen to eat. Had many many talks, as usual lah. Haha. And.. we found out some things ah.. Shhh. :p After that, we walked to the bus stop and took bus. Left for home. And for the first time in dont know how many years i was addicted to my game. Man hunt. I wished the bus would drive slower. Haha. But i got home quite fast. And when i'm home, game again. HA.



Alright, next thing. Can you please catch a movie with me? Oh well, what am i saying. Like i'm talking to myself leh. Ok, ignore that. I'm just dreaming. And i shall continue dreaming. Oh yah, my hair extensions dropped in the bus. I was pulling the whole bunch out. Wonder who saw. Now my hair damn unbalanced. Think i'm gonna take it out pretty soon. :)


♥ With LOVE