<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, July 17, 2008

ASSHOLEEE! ONE MORE TIME I'LL STUFF YOUR HEAD UP HIS ASS!

This was the lame movie i watched yesterday. Yes. HANCOCK. Cock show. HAHAHA. Stupid, damn damn stupid. Wasted MY money and MY time lor. My day is ruined. I skipped lessons. Fuck it.

After watch le, went home. Stay home for about 5 minutes before i left home again, how lame. Met up with Shixian and ate dinner with him. Wanted to catch another movie but all the movie like i watch b4? LOL. So headed back home.

I, the very very good friend of his, SENT HIM HOME. HAHAHA. Cause i told him i got nothing to do. And when i was about to leave, i received an sms. That idiot sms me. Say want meet again. Like then?? HAHA. Less than a minute lor. Lame shit guy.

So i waited downstairs for him before heading to the library. To... BORROW BOOKS! Eh dont look down on me okay. I got read one hor. Dont play play. Anyway, thx boy for helping me find for my books. :) Went to get ice cream and walked home.

Sth HORRIBLE happened. I shall not elaborate what. BUT, i was FUCKIN PISSED OFF. I told him to get lost. ARGHH. So he stood outside my gate, while i was inside. Talked to him for about 20 minutes. And.. Yeah.. Personal stuffs. I am still quite pissed over what happened though. Fucking pissed. Told him to go home and do some fucking self-reflections.

Wanted to do INMM, but mission failed. I didnt complete it. Or should i say, i didnt really touch it. LOL. Stupid jy wasted my beauty sleep, cause he said whenever he talk to me, i will be going offline. EHHH, stupid boy, hu call you play dota. AND still drag time, in the end, say other day then meet me go school. Damn lazy. PIG!

However, in the end, i talked to Sixian(Not sHixian, they are 2 different people) and chatted till 3 plus am? NOT ENOUGH SLEEP! I woke up at 7?!!?! BOO.

TODAY
Woke up at 7 and get prepared for school. The moment i put on my contact lens, My eye within 2 seconds RED. The reason is simple: I washed my contact lens case with soap ytd and didnt wash off the soap properly. So i was basically putting soap in my eyes this morning. Dumb shit.

In the end rushed and left home. Got to school and as usual the bus was freaggin crowded. In the end, was late by ONLY a few minutes. HAHA. Did 3d first and was okay la. Ms cherry helped out.

After that went to LT for our CMSK. LOL. Slack only. ANd after that went outside school to eat during break time. Went back to school to chiong INMM but again, didnt do much except for scanning pictures. ARGH!

INMM SUPER SLACK today. Cause Mudd and Ash were in my class. Went to smoke. And i think i left class for half an hour? HAHA. Talked cock at the stairs lor. AND they are such naughty boys! HAHAHAHAHA. I shall not elaborate much. But they kept on teasing me. SO MEAN right.

In the end, i left for class first. Luckily ms jean didnt say anything. So proceeded on with my "work". Slacked in school till 7 plus. Cause went to canteen to eat. After that left for home. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'm home.

AND AND AND, I received my online bag, after 2 mths plus?! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, guess what? I hate the bag. It's so fugly. PICS CAN BE DECEIVING OKAY! Dont believe what you're seeing online. IT'S FAKE. PHOTOSHOP ONLY. Cheat my feelings.


♥ With LOVE