<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Friday, June 6, 2008

YOOOO! FINALLY.. TERM TESTS OVER! WHEEEEE. Now, leave the assignments aside. ADVENTURE TRIP COMES FIRST!!!!!! HA HA HA.

Well, i guess you dont want to know about my INMM term test today? But i'll just say. Okay so term test was like damn "easy"? 15 marks GONE. Plus other marks lah, which i'm very certain it's all nonsense. Some make up my own answers somemore. When i see my classmates leave the LT one by one, i also panick. So, i just dropped my pen down and sumit the stupid paper.

After the paper, me, darla, yr and ws didnt go for the bloody briefing. Lol. We went to take med and after that me, yr and darla took cab and follow yr go chop his passport. Like.. -.- We waited for about an hour? And the person chop his passport for like less den a min? HAHA. Idiotic ok. But during that time when we're waiting, talked alot of stuffs. Lol. You wouldnt wanna know what kind of stuffs.

After that we went to beach road to eat, and buy our stuffs. Got this cb old aunty. I asked her where the atm was(in a very nice manner), you know what the fuck she replied?! Aiya dont ask me la, i dont know what the hell is ATM? I also never go school. Dont ask me. (Giving a very fucked up face). I even explained what is ATM to her ok. She still dunwan to tell me. FUCKED UP. Stupid old woman. I was liek damn pissed off la. Just because we dont wanna go ur stupid old and dirty stall to buy things, DONT ACTION CAN.

We shopped for our stuffs and went back to Tampines. Walk walk for a while. And.. Both yr and darla said i was different from other girls. Is it good, or bad? I wonder. Went to IPZONE to find ck. But i saw Jelly! Haha. And after a while,l Chee kian ask me go smoke. So pei him lor. Then come back, i went off walk walk with d and y. And after that yr left. So left me and d. Went back IPZONE again, this time find ck(nt chee kian), smoke another stick. And left after that. : )

Went to collect my contact lens. WHEEE! So happy okay. : )))) Left for amk hub. Reached at 5? And signed in early lor, since i nothing to do. Bla bla bla. Anyway, mummy said she's giving me money for the trip. :D I take back what i said ytd, maybe it's because im damn angry. I'm sorry mummy.

Anyway. So looking forward to tmr!!!!! For my dear girls of C167, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES! I confirm miss you all de. T_T. And for the rest, like my family. I also will miss! And to my other friends, please dont miss my blog. I will be away for 3 days. There's so many stuffs i wanna bring. I hope my bag dont explode. =/



To the someone: I will not get angry with you over this little thing. Just stop throwing your stupid temper around can. Dont tell me you cant even do that. Try to understand. I'm busy these few days. So it does not mean i dont care. Whatever it is, i dont wish to pick up another fight with you. Enough. I hope you're reading this cause sometimes it's really hard to tell you through the phone.

Boy boy.


♥ With LOVE