<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, June 2, 2008

Woke up quite late today. And realised i was soooo lazy to go back to school. Sorry girls! :( Please forgive me. So i slacked and Kenneth called me. Asked me go over to Joseph house. To study. Actually I didnt want to.. But..... I think i at home, also wont really study. Got doubts also cant ask anyone. Didnt know the girls wanted to study till what time also.. So went over. Took quite a long time deciding whether to go or not.

In the end, Si kenneth ask me go again. Then i go bathe and everything. And got prepared. Wanted to take bus, but i also dont know how to go. After some time, they ask me take cab go. Joseph pay. Lol. Xie xie ni Joseph. Haha. Slacked downstairs and waited for "KING" Kenneth, whose "10 mins" damn "fast". Lol. After that, joseph went to get sweets and yr and ws came down also. All waited for kenneth. Wahlao, really machiam he king lor. : p

Went up to joseph house and studied. I think they also want to vomit blood. Kept testing me the same questions but i kept forgetting. I very stress you know?! They all, study awhile, den go play game!! Best liao. Haha.

A while later, JY came. Then talked and play games instead of studying can. Went down to eat with kenneth, jy, yaorong and weisheng. And.. I first time see yao rong so worked up. Cause, we ordered food. And yaorong wanted sth but the lady gave him wrong. So he got sooooo damn worked up. Lol. He ordered another bowl instead. And in the end, kenneth also soot all the food up. HAHAHA. Pig. After eat, want to sleep.

Played DJ MAX 2 with kenneth. WAHLAO, someone pro liao lor. Bully me. I go toilet he take the chance to win the games. grrr. Cheater! Anyway studied a while more before i left with JY. Headed for home. And ya ya ya, jy's the best cause he waited for me for the bus okay. *pukes* ;p

Oh, and.. and.. i first time kena pinch until blue black by KENNETH! I DONT CARE. I MUST TELL THE WHOLE WORLD! HE BULLY ME. And he "WHIP" me with his stupid "weapon" which is like damn painful okay. Si kenneth. I will give you back one. DONT WORRY! HA HA HA. Okay. Study time. :) Please wish me luck for tmr's exam.


♥ With LOVE