<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, June 15, 2008

Somehow, i'm very disappointed in guys. Most guys. It's all fate, i guess. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with them? Maybe you'll seem lost and trying to figure out what i'm saying. Oh well. Nevermind. It's no offence, but 80% of the guys my age and below are still immature. They dont use their brains to think. Why? Now trendy change girlfriends? Or see who can fuck more girls? Come on, if you wanna get HIV, try other ways.

I've proved myself wrong, and to SOME people out there. Who says i cant live w/o a boyfriend? See, i'm still alive. Who laughed at me? Said i couldnt do it? Nah, you people are wrong. I will not rush into any relationship. I got brains, unlike some people. I probably find a boyfriend who's older than me. Guys my age. Tsk tsk. Cannot make it. (Only 20% can make it) And of course, those who really know how to appreciate me and not take me for granted, who only remembers me when they need help. It sucks right? Well, i'm not gonna let that happen anymore.

You know, the only time i'll feel happy is when i'm around with people who makes me happy. My colleagues, classmates, etc.. Well, let me continue with my post starting from morning.


Jy came to disturb me during my work in the morning. I told him i wanted to blog about him, and i mean blog nice stuffs about him, but he said i was lame. So, i shall say JY DISTURBED ME! ; P Went to take five with him. Needed a break from the horrible place. Aunty's paradise. : ) Really idiotic.

After work, went to watch movie with family. Kungfu Panda. Although i watched it before, i wanted to spend bonding time with them. It's a nice feeling. And i was so damn bloody urgent during the movie. But i controlled myself till the end of the movie before rushing out of the cinema. I wonder how many stones i have accumulated in my bladder? Lol. Alright, i shall end here.


♥ With LOVE