<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, June 26, 2008

School was supposedly 2 hours. BUT, school work ruined everything. DMPF video, today must submit. So had to do alot of stuffs. And the stuffs were like taking damn long to compress etc.. My target time to go home: 3pm but i stayed till: 7 pm. WHOOOO. Extend 5 hours. GG.

I am really moodless to blog nowadays cause i feel that life is fuckin boring. Lol. Nth to blog about my life leh. Hmm. Oh yah, on the bus, i thought of this... *shows my bubbles*

Sometimes, when a person is being isolated and left out, it can be of these few reasons. LOOK.
1)Jealousy
2)Your attitude sucks
3)You suck
4)You are damn irritating
5)Act cute
6)Act smart
7)Loves pulling people down
8)Wants things your way
9)Think you're always right
10)Tell grandmother stories
11)Tell many lies
12)You don't have good manners
13)Throw your temper around for small little reasons
14)In your own world

and lastly....

15) You're fat and ugly. (So people dont like the look of your face)


Okay okay, maybe some of it you might disagree. But oh well. Some are true right? Oh yah, what do you think of * when ....

You tell * your problems cause * said you could share it with *, but in the end, * ends up talking about * own problems? Irritating right? Got listening ear machiam no listening ear. Suffer even more lor. I get damn irritated. And, and, and. To those people who still dont understand me. I am not going to find a bf yet, cause.. I'm too used to my loner life, and... I dont need a bf yet. Ty. For now, there's nobody i've got in my mind. Unless you're a girl. :)

And for those people who has yet to understand me, i'm telling you, no matter how i try to bottle things up, i'll let all my steam off one day. And i swear you wouldnt want to see it happen. So, i may keep stuffs and bottle my anger and feelings up, but if you overdo it, i'll probably give you lots of hell. And i realised.. Many people tend to take stress as an excuse. I throw my temper around cause i'm stress. I kill someone cause i'm stress. I hate you cause i'm stress. Yah.. Stress. Whatever.


Who doesnt have stress? I mean come on. Face it. Everyone do. Anyway, you know what? I cant really be bothered. BOOO. Life sucks. Lalala. Eat this? _l_


♥ With LOVE