<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, June 23, 2008

IMPORTANT! PLEASE OPEN YOUR BIGGGGGGGGG EYES TO SEEE.

If any of you not happy with me or my attitude or whatever shit you wanna badmouth me about, COME ON, TELL ME IN THE FACE. Cause i tell you, it's not very nice if i find out you've been talking bad about me. Your impression will go down the fucking drain i tell you. I'll hate you, hate you like fuck. Why? Fun-fair? Very fun? Not happy, go tell others also no use. Tell me, i might do sth about it. Dont pretend like you really care and like me. *pukes* I hate it. You.


Fucking pissed off you know. I'm not saying why. But just so fucking pissed. Luckily i have my girls arnd me. So glad. I wonder how i'll survice in the next sem. No more them! BOO HOO. I wish we can stay together. Sigh. I really want us to be tgt throughout the 3 years but i guess im just dreaming.

Oh, btw, i'm kinda happy today, cause i saw . . . . . . . . . . . :) (No use highlighting, it's just dots! HAHAHA! Anyway, yah, damn happy. I wanna thank the people who helped and supported me with Maya. Love you guys! ^^ Today was a panic day. Rushed maya. And went out to eat with jy, yr, k, and one more of his fren. Stuupis jy n k keep making fun of me. Say i dont behave like a girl and stuffs. Still say i from then a member of their brotherhood or sth. Whatever, jy! I dont have balls between my legs, ty. :)

Ok. And i wanna thank daddy for fetching me home today. It's been a long time since someone fetched me home from school. :)

Paiseh ah, must stop here. Pasar malam time.


♥ With LOVE