<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm still feeling as lost as ever. I need to be with friends. Only they can make me forget my unhappiness. Just like today. I was having so much fun. I was forgetting about all my problems. Thanks people, for helping out with my maya. Jy, kenneth, joseph, etc..

Listening to this really old song; lei hai. It makes me even more emo. I mean, what's in the past, we should leave it behind us, isnt it? Life has to go on. There's so many things which leaves me thinking. What is it that i really want? I dont know. I wish i hadn't learn to love someone. I wish...

For now, i'm really stressed up and stuffs. But i'm feeling much better, compared to yesterday. Time to wake up from reality, sharlene. Stop dreaming. Someone.. Please punch me in my face.

Oh anyway, thanks ws for the penguin, and the earpiece. :)


♥ With LOVE